Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexZoekenLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

Franco Danilo Vega

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Franco Verga

Franco Verga

Aantal berichten : 49
Registratiedatum : 09-05-13

Character sheet
Love: Forget them other boys, baby. Forget them other guys.
Secret: Cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Franco Danilo Vega Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Franco Danilo Vega   Franco Danilo Vega Icon_minitimevr mei 10, 2013 12:34 pm

Franco Vega

Franco Danilo Vega 46677229
    Thing I need to do:
    Taking care of my family and my pets
    Living live to the fullest
    Getting my parents to North America and buy them a house

name: Franco Danilo Vega

date of birth: 5th of May 1991

sexuality: Hetero

member group: Models

marital status: Single

hometown: Curitiba, Brazil

parents: Samuel (46) & Elena (42) Vega

siblings: Leonardo & Mariana Vega

playby: Francisco Lachowski

AS PLAYED BY ALIAS
HELLO! COULD YOU PLEASE STATE THE BASICS FOR US? NAME, AGE, OCCUPATION, SEXUALITY, THAT SORT OF THING.

Hi I am Franco Vega and I’m 22 years old. I’m a model and I’m straight and single.
OH! SO HOW WAS YOUR CHILDHOOD? WHAT ABOUT YOUR FAMILY?

My family has been great. In my early days I did a lot of fooling around with my twin sister. She doesn’t look llike me by the way. But as I was saying, I was a pretty normal kid. I played a lot with my friends and helped my parents out when I needed too. When I was young we didn’t have much so as the oldest kid in the family it was normal for me to help out if it was needed. It was then when the dream of becoming a model started actually. When I became a teenager my parents had another child Leonardo, my sis wen’t crazy about caring for the little guy, and yeah I was all over the place, my parents couldn’t really handle me at that time. Then I got in to skating, and yeah I partied a lot with my friends.
AHH, I SEE. AND HOW HAS THAT AFFECTED YOUR PERSONALITY? WHAT ARE YOU LIKE?

I’m an honest person, sometimes cheeky person. My family and my friends can count on me. Also I’m quite the funny guy, there is nothing special about my personality. Except that maybe sometimes I am to forward and I say thing some people don’t like. But hey, that’s life. Oh and I love a good party once in a while.
HMM. AND I BET SOMEONE LIKE YOU HAS HAD A VERY EVENTFUL LOVE LIFE, EH? HOW'S IT BEEN AND WHAT'S IT LIKE NOW?

Hm, that’s something I only know. But to give you something, I’m happy, an outgoing person and single so.
TURN-ONS AND TURN-OFFS? GO ON, SPILL!

I like a girl who can make me laugh. She also has to be kind and off course she has to be honest. Oh, and you have to be an animal lover. I hate liars, and people who are thinking that they are the next Béyonce or whoever. Just be normal, that’s the way the person you love is going to see you the most so.
AND WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN FIVE YEARS?

At the top of the world! No, just in a good relationship and with lots of friends. Maybe with my family closer by, and yeah I hope my career has taken the next step then.
GIVE ME SOME OF YOUR PET PEEVES! WE'RE CURIOUS.

People who have no respect for their famiy. Or like that kind that abuses their children, girlfriend, animals or what so ever. People need to have some respect. Oh, and I get so pissed off when I’m noticing any kind of hate against gay people. I mean come on, they are the same as everyone. They don’t deserve the bullying and al that other shit. And one other thing that I hate, a lack of hygiene.
RIGHT, I SEE! SO, TO COUNTER THAT, WHAT ARE SOME OF THE THINGS THAT YOU JUST LOVE IN LIFE?

Just being around, and having the chance to meet such amazing persons.

AND HERE'S A THROWN-IN QUESTION; HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO DIE?

I want to die in a memorable way. Maybe when I’m old and I have grandchildren and those things, but if I had to make a pick. During surfing, or mountain climbing or something.
INTERESTING! THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

No problem! Hope to see you guys soon.
THANK YOU!

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Roxanne Clark
Admin
Roxanne Clark

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 08-05-13
Leeftijd : 28

Character sheet
Love: One day my prince will come, so I wait for that day.
Secret: I hate myself whenever I eat. The father of my son knows nothing about him.

Franco Danilo Vega Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Franco Danilo Vega   Franco Danilo Vega Icon_minitimevr mei 10, 2013 12:52 pm

Franco Danilo Vega 312wr2f
Vergeet niet de claims te doen Wink
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Franco Danilo Vega
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
 :: 
I'LL BE IN MY CASTLE GOLDEN
REGISTRATION