Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexZoekenLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

Johnny Dennis Ryan

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Johnny Ryan

Johnny Ryan

Aantal berichten : 25
Registratiedatum : 09-05-13

Character sheet
Love: All I wanna do is love you, if you let me.
Secret: Yeah, it wouldn't be a secret anymore if I tell you.

Johnny Dennis Ryan Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Johnny Dennis Ryan   Johnny Dennis Ryan Icon_minitimedo mei 09, 2013 10:49 pm

Johnny Ryan

Johnny Dennis Ryan Ivbnns
    To do list;
    *Take care of my litte bro
    *Be famous
    *Live the life I love

name: Johnny Dennis Ryan

date of birth: 27th December

sexuality: Hetero

meber group: Actor

martial status: Single

hometown: Gungallen, Australia

parents: Harry {dad} and Lizz {mom} Ryan.

siblings: Kiano {little bro} Ryan

playby: colton haynes

AS PLAYED BY JARA
HELLO! COULD YOU PLEASE STATE THE BASICS FOR US? NAME, AGE, OCCUPATION, SEXUALITY, THAT SORT OF THING.

Well, hello. My name is Johnny Ryan, I'm 24 years old and I'm from Australia. I'm an actor and I love to sing. I'm hetero, and still single, ladies.
OH! SO HOW WAS YOUR CHILDHOOD? WHAT ABOUT YOUR FAMILY?

My childhood was just great. I had a really good time as a teenager with my friends and the girls, ofcourse. I did all the stuff you don't do at that age, I was a really badboy. Skipped school and smoked weed, that kind of things. But that was only as a teenager, now I'm clean, haha. And my familie is great, I really love them. Specially my little brother, Kiano. He's very important to me and I don't know what to do without that kid.
AHH, I SEE. AND HOW HAS THAT AFFECTED YOUR PERSONALITY? WHAT ARE YOU LIKE?

Ehm, well.. I'm still a bad boy I guess. But not as bad as I used to. I'm really social, I like to be with other people and being with my friends. Hang out with the boys, go to party's. That's the good thing of life, being young. 'Cause you live just once, don't you? And I think you have to keep the best memories and get the best out of your life. Live the life you love, love the life you live.
HMM. AND I BET SOMEONE LIKE YOU HAS HAD A VERY EVENTFUL LOVE LIFE, EH? HOW'S IT BEEN AND WHAT'S IT LIKE NOW?

Haha. I didn't expected that you would ask that, but my love life is great, if you want to know. I don't have a girlfriend at the moment but who knows? There're a lot of pretty girls around here.
TURN-ONS AND TURN-OFFS? GO ON, SPILL!

I like to sing and dance, and being with mates. I'm really liking my dog, Ferry. He's a German Shepherd and, yeah. You know how it is with dogs. They give you 'the look' and you can't stay mad. For girls, I like brown hairs, brown eyes. They have to be little, because I'm not big either. I like it when a girl has a good taste of humor, and love for dogs.
AND WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN FIVE YEARS?

As a famous actor, ofcourse. Living in a big house, a lots of dogs and a great and lovely girlfriend. Going greazy on a party!
GIVE ME SOME OF YOUR PET PEEVES! WE'RE CURIOUS.

I hate it when people mistreat an animal. I just can't see it, it makes me really angry. And when people think that there're better than me. 'Cause I'm a bit arrogant, so I can't have it when other people are arrogant too. And when people are being macho. I mean, dude? Seriously?
RIGHT, I SEE! SO, TO COUNTER THAT, WHAT ARE SOME OF THE THINGS THAT YOU JUST LOVE IN LIFE?

I love to be just me. That my friends accept me as me, because I'm really mad. Childeren, I really do love childeren. I want a lot of childeren, when I'm old. And maybe even greyisch.

AND HERE'S A THROWN-IN QUESTION; HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO DIE?

How I would like to die? When I'm old, and I've a lot of grandchildren, I would die in my sleep. So I can't feel anything about is.
INTERESTING! THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

You're very welcome. Thank you.
THANK YOU!

Laatst aangepast door Johnny Ryan op za mei 11, 2013 2:55 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Roxanne Clark
Admin
Roxanne Clark

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 08-05-13
Leeftijd : 28

Character sheet
Love: One day my prince will come, so I wait for that day.
Secret: I hate myself whenever I eat. The father of my son knows nothing about him.

Johnny Dennis Ryan Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Johnny Dennis Ryan   Johnny Dennis Ryan Icon_minitimedo mei 09, 2013 10:56 pm

Johnny Dennis Ryan 312wr2f
Vergeet niet de claims te doen Wink
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Johnny Dennis Ryan
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
 :: 
I'LL BE IN MY CASTLE GOLDEN
REGISTRATION