Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexZoekenLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

Jordan Carter

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Jordan Carter
Sexy girl
Jordan Carter

Aantal berichten : 99
Registratiedatum : 09-05-13

Character sheet
Love: ◇ Doesn't mean i'm lonely when i'm alone.
Secret: ◇ Only with your eyes wide open you wil understand the secrets that been kept

Jordan Carter Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Jordan Carter   Jordan Carter Icon_minitimevr mei 10, 2013 9:12 pm

Jordan Carter

Jordan Carter Zwfih5
    KILLING THE DOG OF THE NEIGHTBORS, CAN’T SLEEP THROUGH THAT BARKING! AAARHHG

name: Jordan Carter

date of birth: 7 januari 1987

sexuality: Hetro

meber group: Actrice

martial status: Single

hometown: Australia, Sydney

parents: Ellen Smith (58) x Bill Carter (65)

siblings: None

playby: Lyndsy Fonseca

AS PLAYED BY ALIAS
HELLO! COULD YOU PLEASE STATE THE BASICS FOR US? NAME, AGE, OCCUPATION, SEXUALITY, THAT SORT OF THING.

Well hello, my name is Jordan Carter, I'm 26 years old. I work as an actress in various programs and films currently. I'm 100% straight, so sorry girls! And I have some modeling between but that is not very spectacular if I do say so myself.
OH! SO HOW WAS YOUR CHILDHOOD? WHAT ABOUT YOUR FAMILY?

Hmm, my youth. I think my childhood was like it was at most. Want to enjoy my youth years, now I still do but in a different way. I had a very good relationship with my mother and basically told everything to her. Unfortunately, my parents were not so agree that I moved to LA, they'd rather have me to work around, somewhere in a local shop, but that's just not for me. Now here I am once have they have to put it down and they are happy for me. I'm calling about 1 time per week with them, sometimes more, sometimes less.
AHH, I SEE. AND HOW HAS THAT AFFECTED YOUR PERSONALITY? WHAT ARE YOU LIKE?

Oeeh, is always difficult to say about yourself. If I really must do then I would call myself very opinionated. I always want my way and actually go through until it actually happens. I would also describe myself as a helpful, I like to help others and like to do my bit. Ummh .. let me think ... I also think I'm tough and brave, I dare to stand up for myself, am not easily scared of anything and like to do dangerous things. I know myself that I occasionally quite like a bitch can come about, but oh well there but they must learn to live with it??
HMM. AND I BET SOMEONE LIKE YOU HAS HAD A VERY EVENTFUL LOVE LIFE, EH? HOW'S IT BEEN AND WHAT'S IT LIKE NOW?

Tjaa, haha I actually keep to myself, maybe you'll hear later juicy news but for now I like it even paused!
TURN-ONS AND TURN-OFFS? GO ON, SPILL!

I love guys who give a lot to me, not to have another week another girl and accept who I am. I will never change for someone viz. He must be a bit fashionable, not to mention pretty natural.
AND WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN FIVE YEARS?

I do not much different now, so maybe again some other acting jobs, what other roles in movies and more fame, but I actually think what I'm doing all right, and I do not want to change much. What in love is concerned we'll see in the course of time!
GIVE ME SOME OF YOUR PET PEEVES! WE'RE CURIOUS.

I hate it when people think they are more than others, they have no respect for each other. When people look at me arrogant or mean talking about me, not that much care but do something nice about another.
RIGHT, I SEE! SO, TO COUNTER THAT, WHAT ARE SOME OF THE THINGS THAT YOU JUST LOVE IN LIFE?

Well, actually I do like everything in my life, my work, my friends, not to mention my bank account! haha. Especially my friends who mean a lot to me and I I hope for their.

AND HERE'S A THROWN-IN QUESTION; HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO DIE?

Okay, that's an odd question, but I have been thinking about it. It seems very cool to die. During a 3rd world war And not as a mere man, no I'll give me as a volunteer soldier and then I fight, if I really dead but must immediately put a bullet in my head! And if that's not an option I want to drown, they say you can see all colors, and I love colors.
INTERESTING! THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

You're welcome, it was fun we should do something more!.
THANK YOU!

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Roxanne Clark
Admin
Roxanne Clark

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 08-05-13
Leeftijd : 28

Character sheet
Love: One day my prince will come, so I wait for that day.
Secret: I hate myself whenever I eat. The father of my son knows nothing about him.

Jordan Carter Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Jordan Carter   Jordan Carter Icon_minitimevr mei 10, 2013 9:24 pm

Jordan Carter 312wr2f

Vergeet de claims niet Wink
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Jordan Carter
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
 :: 
I'LL BE IN MY CASTLE GOLDEN
REGISTRATION