Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexZoekenLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

Connor Franta

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Connor Franta

Connor Franta

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 10-05-13

Connor Franta Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Connor Franta   Connor Franta Icon_minitimeza mei 11, 2013 1:52 pm

Connor Franta

Connor Franta 2kopie

name: Connor Denzel Franta

date of birth: 12 September

sexuality: Bi

meber group: Unknown

martial status: Single

hometown: London

parents: Carry x Nick Franta

siblings: Nikky

playby: Connor Franta

AS PLAYED BY KAAT
HELLO! COULD YOU PLEASE STATE THE BASICS FOR US? NAME, AGE, OCCUPATION, SEXUALITY, THAT SORT OF THING.

I’m Connor Franta and I like Fanta. Okay, stupid joke, I know. So, my name is Connor and I’m twenty years old. I like to make you guys laugh and I love to help people with thing like friendship and love. I’m not really famous, but I think that I have a few fans all over the world. Eum yea… I’m bisexual what means that I like Girl and boys, but I have to say that I love girls a little bit more.
OH! SO HOW WAS YOUR CHILDHOOD? WHAT ABOUT YOUR FAMILY?

I don’t really want to talk about my childhood because I just want to forget it all. My mother died when I was two years old and my father hit me all the time when he was drunk, what he every evening was. I had a lot of friends, but they didn’t know about my dad. I just said that I felt from the stairs every time they ask how I’ve got the bruises. When I was fourteen he began to do… things that you just can’t imagine. It was horrible and when I was eighteen, I just left and I went to London. I don’t know if he's alive, but if I have to be honest, I really don’t care about him anymore. [/list]
AHH, I SEE. AND HOW HAS THAT AFFECTED YOUR PERSONALITY? WHAT ARE YOU LIKE?

Well, I’m a lot quieter in real live then on youtube, but once I trust you, I can be very attractive. People who don’t know me in real live -but from youtube- says that they find me very handsome and cute and I have to say that I like that. It’s always nice to get compliments and I like the feedback on my movies. All my fans give my tips for the following movies and I use them all.
HMM. AND I BET SOMEONE LIKE YOU HAS HAD A VERY EVENTFUL LOVE LIFE, EH? HOW'S IT BEEN AND WHAT'S IT LIKE NOW?

I had a girlfriend like a year ago, but we broke up. I don’t know who’s fault it was, cause she didn’t used the ‘it’s not you, it’s me’. We’re still friends though and I have to say that I like her more as a friend then as my girlfriend. Don’t know why, but she complains a lot less hard now.
TURN-ONS AND TURN-OFFS? GO ON, SPILL!

I like people with a nice sense of humor so that he or she can make me laugh. I really don’t like arrogant people like my ex-ex. She only thought of herself and I had to follow her all the time. Another turn-on… I like food, so my girl/boyfriend must be able to cook. Maybe we can set a movie on youtube from her of his cook skills!
AND WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN FIVE YEARS?

Still behind my computer with a bowl of popcorn. I really don’t know how my live would be in five years. Maybe I become an actor or a personal coach. I like to help other people and I think I would be good in a job like that.
GIVE ME SOME OF YOUR PET PEEVES! WE'RE CURIOUS.

Pet peeves you say? I'm really worse death to people without humor. It’s like they have no emotions or something. Laughter is healthy, right? Oh, and parents who hit their child. I speak from experience when I say that parents can hit very hard if they have been drinking.
RIGHT, I SEE! SO, TO COUNTER THAT, WHAT ARE SOME OF THE THINGS THAT YOU JUST LOVE IN LIFE?

party’s! I really like to be with my friends and other people on a party. Okay, most of the time I’m very quiet, but when I have some alcohol, it is always better to make contacts. I think it’s also nice to watch a movie with a few friends, in the cinema or at home.

AND HERE'S A THROWN-IN QUESTION; HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO DIE?

I can’t die, I’m immortal like those vampires of twilight. Okay, now serious. Actually I never thought about that. I think I want to die very quick and when I’m still young and beautiful. Not that I don’t like old people, but I think I wouldn’t like it when I can’t do a lot of things anymore…
INTERESTING! THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

You’re welcome, I liked it to answer the questions. I felt myself famous.
THANK YOU!
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Roxanne Clark
Admin
Roxanne Clark

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 08-05-13
Leeftijd : 28

Character sheet
Love: One day my prince will come, so I wait for that day.
Secret: I hate myself whenever I eat. The father of my son knows nothing about him.

Connor Franta Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Connor Franta   Connor Franta Icon_minitimeza mei 11, 2013 2:22 pm

Connor Franta 312wr2f

Vergeet de claims niet Wink
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Connor Franta
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
 :: 
I'LL BE IN MY CASTLE GOLDEN
REGISTRATION