Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexZoekenLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

Valerie James

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Valerie James

Valerie James

Aantal berichten : 3
Registratiedatum : 16-05-13

Character sheet
Love: All it took was one little push
Secret: To tell you the truth; I would be lying.

Valerie James Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Valerie James   Valerie James Icon_minitimedo mei 16, 2013 8:16 pm

VALERIE JAMES

Valerie James Cass_app
    I know that things are broken
    And though there's too many words left unsaid
    You say you have spoken
    Like the coward I am, I hang my head
    And you lay careless your head on my chest
    And don't even look at me looking my best
    And all these things I can't describe
    You would rather I didn't try
    But please don't cry, you liar
    They told me love was a fortress
    And I had never put it to the test
    And all the while I relied on this honesty
    Well in love we are all amateurs at best

name: VALERIE JAMES

original name: JILL MORGAN

date of birth: MAY 21st, 1988

sexuality: BI

member group: MUSICIANS

martial status: SINGLE

hometown: LA

parents: VERONICA MORGAN [52], JAMES MORGAN [58]

siblings: ANNIE MORGAN [21]

playby:
    IMOGEN POOTS

AS PLAYED BY NADINE
HELLO! COULD YOU PLEASE STATE THE BASICS FOR US? NAME, AGE, OCCUPATION, SEXUALITY, THAT SORT OF THING.

hey there! the basics.. my name is veronica james, i'm 24 years old. i'm the lead singer of a band called 'poison ivy', but not the manager so you can't blame me for the name. aaand i have only dated guys till now, but i'm sort of open up to anything y'know.
OH! SO HOW WAS YOUR CHILDHOOD? WHAT ABOUT YOUR FAMILY?

that is something i don't like to talk about, it's a bit private. there's nothing interesting about it, really. i had a very... happy childhood, simple and without any drama whatsoever. kinda boring.
AHH, I SEE. AND HOW HAS THAT AFFECTED YOUR PERSONALITY? WHAT ARE YOU LIKE?

i'm very optimistic. just an ordinary girl, who likes to hang out with friends and family. i like to cheer people up. and of course, i find my passion in music. when i sing, or play the guitar, or listen to music, those are the only times i genuinely feel comfortable. i like animals and i only eat biological meat (that's because i don't see the harm in eating meat as long as the animal has had a good life). sometimes i talk too much. i'm energetic. ooh, and a lot of people call me idealistic, that's probably true.
HMM. AND I BET SOMEONE LIKE YOU HAS HAD A VERY EVENTFUL LOVE LIFE, EH? HOW'S IT BEEN AND WHAT'S IT LIKE NOW?

i - um.. that's private? the only thing i'm going to say about it is; he is the one who brought me in contact with music, for real. actually, he's the reason why i'm singing now. but he's not in my life anymore.
TURN-ONS AND TURN-OFFS? GO ON, SPILL!

riiiight. okay then, here we go; i like foreign accents, a good voice. i like people with speaking eyes. i like honest people, understanding people and if you are a musician (and can play a spanish guitar) you got me good. my turn offs.. wow. men who drink a lot of beer, like, ten beers per night. people who smell bad, that's definitely a turn off. i dislike indifferent people who pretend to not care about anything, aand i have a very strong dislike for people who judge others.
AND WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN FIVE YEARS?

right now i'm really trying to focus me on the band, so hopefully we will get a name and people will discover the talent that poison ivy has. not only do we make great music, we're also great people, so i think we're totally worth it.
GIVE ME SOME OF YOUR PET PEEVES! WE'RE CURIOUS.

oh, gosh. i hate it when my tea gets cold, or my coffee. also i can get really annoyed with people when they make weird sounds or can't sit still, or if they behave like idiots. and i can't deal with drunk people when i'm sober, although that is a rare occasion..
RIGHT, I SEE! SO, TO COUNTER THAT, WHAT ARE SOME OF THE THINGS THAT YOU JUST LOVE IN LIFE?

music music music songs voices birds hamburgers martini's dresses colors glamour laughter friends stories reading writing poems romance movies traveling france and shoes. i love shoes.

AND HERE'S A THROWN-IN QUESTION; HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO DIE?

wow.. that came unexpected?! ... i uh - if i'd have to die, i would like to die in my sleep. very peacefully, without feeling it. but that can wait.
INTERESTING! THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

you're welcome, i guess.
THANK YOU!
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Roxanne Clark
Admin
Roxanne Clark

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 08-05-13
Leeftijd : 28

Character sheet
Love: One day my prince will come, so I wait for that day.
Secret: I hate myself whenever I eat. The father of my son knows nothing about him.

Valerie James Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Valerie James   Valerie James Icon_minitimevr mei 17, 2013 6:01 am

Valerie James 312wr2f

Vergeet de claims niet Wink
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Valerie James
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
 :: 
I'LL BE IN MY CASTLE GOLDEN
REGISTRATION