Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexZoekenLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

Lilith Jones

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Lilith Jones

Lilith Jones

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 17-05-13

Character sheet
Love: i don't think i need one...
Secret: you will never understand it

Lilith Jones Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Lilith Jones   Lilith Jones Icon_minitimeza mei 18, 2013 11:58 am

Lilith Jones

Lilith Jones 33xa2pw
    voeg hier een lijst in van maximaal 12 zinnen, denk aan boodschappenlijstje, te doe lijstje, laatste smsjes enz

name: Lilith Jones

date of birth: 01-01-1993

sexuality: Hetero

martial status: Single

hometown: Los Angeles

parents: Liliana Aeiric and Zephyr Jones

siblings: Not that i know

playby: Nina Dobrev

AS PLAYED BY Noelani
HELLO! COULD YOU PLEASE STATE THE BASICS FOR US? NAME, AGE, OCCUPATION, SEXUALITY, THAT SORT OF THING.

hellow, well i'm Lilith jones. I'm 22 years old. And i work as an actress in fims and programs to, but now maybe soon a model to...but that is still a maybe
OH! SO HOW WAS YOUR CHILDHOOD? WHAT ABOUT YOUR FAMILY?

about my childhood? Well let's say my parents were strict, becaus they are both in the army. I didn't go to a school but got homeschooled. There were times i really wantend to disappear from the earth becaus i got often fights with my father. He never accepted my boyfriends, he said they were to soft. Sometimes he just took a boy from the military school for to go on a date with me. They were really nice, but not my type. My mother...well, she was nicer to me than my father. She supported me when i decided to be an actress while my father was against it. But becaus of the support of my mother i didn't quitte, and look at me now. When i got my first big role in a movie my father said i will support me if i do it right. If i faild as an actress he promised me i would go to the milatry school. I got luck, i'm an actress know. I don't think my father is untill today still not wanna forgive me...
AHH, I SEE. AND HOW HAS THAT AFFECTED YOUR PERSONALITY? WHAT ARE YOU LIKE?

Hmm, well how should i discribe myself? I have a lot of patience, becaus of my childhood. But when someone is really irritating i probably will shout at that person. But that don't happend often. Almost never now i think about it. I really don't like people who thinks they are the best in everything and look down on the normal people. Becaus that will pissed me off. People with a lot of many thinks like that about the normal people. I really like to be with others becaus i'm very social.And even I don't like it i'm very stubborn
HMM. AND I BET SOMEONE LIKE YOU HAS HAD A VERY EVENTFUL LOVE LIFE, EH? HOW'S IT BEEN AND WHAT'S IT LIKE NOW?

Like i said, my father forsed me to many dates with some milatry boys. But nothing happend about one of them. Sometimes i got a boyfriend ofcours, but that didn't last long becaus they were all really scared of my father. Indeed he could be scary...But that is the way that my father shows me all my boyfriends are weak. I should say, sometimes it was really funny to see how my father scared them away. But for now i'm not searching for relation, i'm happy single so i can focus on my career
    as an actress
TURN-ONS AND TURN-OFFS? GO ON, SPILL!

So i'm curious if there is a boy who isn't afraid of my father...Who dares to come up for himself and prove my father he's not scared off him. The guy should be nice and sweet, but also a little bit strong. He have to be honest ofcours Maybe a little bit of a romanticist, but that isn't necessary. O, and i also like badboys a little bit.I don't want the arrogant boy's who think they are everything just becaus they are famous or rich, becaus the change is i will fall in love with a normal boy with not much money. and i hate liars.
AND WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN FIVE YEARS?

Well, i hope than i'm still acting becaus i really like being an actress.so i will cofussing on that, and we will see right?.
GIVE ME SOME OF YOUR PET PEEVES! WE'RE CURIOUS.

let's see....I really hate liars, becaus than you can't trust them. People who can't speak normal but always to loud. Like hellow were not deaf! .
RIGHT, I SEE! SO, TO COUNTER THAT, WHAT ARE SOME OF THE THINGS THAT YOU JUST LOVE IN LIFE?

The nature, i got sometimes that all the stress is to much to handle, that is than te moment i just go the a open place with only the nature and i. You really can feel the peace there than,it calms me. So i can think clearly again.

AND HERE'S A THROWN-IN QUESTION; HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO DIE?

I didn't see that coming. I don't like thinking about death actually. But if i could choice? In my sleep ofcours. You don't know you're going to die, and it won't hurt. So certainly in my sleep
INTERESTING! THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

it was my pleasure
THANK YOU!
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Roxanne Clark
Admin
Roxanne Clark

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 08-05-13
Leeftijd : 28

Character sheet
Love: One day my prince will come, so I wait for that day.
Secret: I hate myself whenever I eat. The father of my son knows nothing about him.

Lilith Jones Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Lilith Jones   Lilith Jones Icon_minitimeza mei 18, 2013 12:23 pm

Lilith Jones 312wr2f

Vergeet de claims niet Wink
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Lilith Jones
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
 :: 
I'LL BE IN MY CASTLE GOLDEN
REGISTRATION